(photocredit: Ian Markham, instagram: @wildhopecollective, @ianwildhope)
How you can support these programs:
If you are outside of Uganda, you can channel your contributions via the California/USA-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization Sahaya International. To learn more about Sahaya International, visit www.sahaya.org, or click here to watch the short documentary “Sahaya Going Beyond” (narrated by Academy Award winner Jeremy Irons). Such donations are tax-deductible in the USA. Our tax ID number is 68-0434770. We can also accept donations from other countries to channel to these programs at Bwindi, but please note that donations outside of the USA to Sahaya International are not tax-deductible in your country.
As Sahaya International is 100% volunteer-based, we can assure you that the maximum of your donation will be forwarded to support the program.
Important: please indicate for which program your contribution is meant. Sahaya International supports many programs in several countries, and we like to make sure your contribution ends up correctly. See below for specific instructions.
- ONLINE DONATIONS: You can donate with your credit card, Paypal, or Venmo via the GiveButter platform. Use the form below. If you like your donation to go to a specific program, you can select that in the pull- down menu of “Designate your gift to a fund….”. Otherwise we will assign your general donation where the need is the highest at that moment.
- You can mail a check, made payable to “Sahaya International” to us. Add in the notes field “Rafiki Wildlife” or any other specific program of our partner organizations at Bwindi that this is meant for, or include a written note with designation of your contribution, Please also provide us with your e-mail ID so we can e-mail you the tax receipt. If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1504 Portola Street
Davis, CA 95616
- Other ways: if you are in the USA, you can also support our programs in other ways.
- Donate an old vehicle (click here to get started)
- Planned Giving/Bequest
To learn more about these different donation methods, go to Sahaya International’s donation page.
- If you are in Europe, besides making a credit card donation (via the button above), you can also make a donation to our Belgian sister organization Sahaya International.eu (www.sahaya.eu). Note that this donation will not be tax-deductible. This is the account information.
Sahaya International.eu, Bloemstraat 4, 2470 Retie, Belgium.
Bank: KBC-Belgie: Rekeningsnummer:
IBAN: : BE11 7350 5929 2448
Make mention of “Rafiki Wildlife” or other program of Rafiki’s partners.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT